Slough End of Tenancy Deep Cleaning
When you’re leaving a rented home, you need to make sure it is
thoroughly cleaned to get your deposit back from the letting agent or landlord. However this is not an easy task and nobody
enjoys cleaning! This is where Slough cleaning end of tenancy cleaners can help you in the Slough, Reading, Maidenhead and Berkshire
Slough Cleaners will take care of every aspect of end of
tenancy cleaning Slough. We clean from top to bottom. Nothing will be missed out! Your landlord will be delighted
with just how clean the home is.
Call Now: 07848 918 991
What is End of Tenancy Cleaning?
we think of professional cleaning, the first thing that comes into our
mind is the use of cutting-edge technology, high-quality detergents and
thorough know-how. Our best tenancy cleaning assures the immaculate
condition of the property.
We utilize specialized dipping tanks to remove grease and dirt from all the parts of the oven.
Our cleaners have a professional attitude, and they will guarantee the excellent condition of your property at your rental exit.
Why do I need Expert End of Tenancy Cleaners?
it is an apartment or house book our cleaning services that will get
your place in top-notch condition quickly and efficiently. We are
specialists in performing all types of cleaning services, so we know
what is professional cleaning. We are proud to offer high standards
workmanship at affordable rates.
- Fully trained professionals will perform the cleaning that you can trust.
- It will be done swiftly and efficiently without causing any inconveniences.
- All appliances will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Cleaners utilized advance cleaning methods, cutting edge equipment and high-quality detergents.
- Regular quality inspections.
- Friendly and courteous after tenancy cleaners.
- We guarantee supreme quality cleaning services.
Step one is to take care of dust and dirt. The best way to tackle this is to wipe rooms from top to bottom. Call Slough Cleaners on 07848918991.
- Remove cobwebs from ceilings and corners
- Dust reachable surfaces – wardrobes, shelving and cupboards
- Wipe accumulated dust and dirt from top of doors
- Wipe accumulated dust from top of picture frames
- Wipe dirt off curtain rails
- Properly vacuum and dust both sides of curtains and blinds
- Wipe and polish mirrors, pictures and other wall hangings
- Wipe off dust from skirting boards and decorations
- Dust off all light fittings and lampshades
- Clean and polish metal ornaments
- Wipe and polish switches
- Remove/repaint dirty marks from walls
- Carefully clean power sockets and extension cords
- Thoroughly vacuum all mattresses
- Mop hard floors and laminate
the kitchen is a quarter of the job. Your kitchen is most likely to be
the most used room, not to mention the most heavily exposed to various
germs and dirt.
- Wash and polish all worktops, countertops and the sink area
- Clean inside cupboards, drawers and shelving
- Throw leftover food and carrier bags away
- Wash and polish sinks and shine taps
- Remove accumulated limescale
- De-grease and polish wall tiles
- Remove mould growth between grout
- Clean and de-grease ovens internally and externally
- Clean grime from extractors and hobs
- Scrub gas rings and gas control knobs
- Clean microwaves inside and out
- Clean out the fridge/freezer
- Clean the washing machine inside and out
- Clean the dishwasher inside and out
- Clean exterior of all appliances
- Sanitize the bins and remove rubbish
- Clean outside of cupboards and drawers
- Stack and arrange cutlery, utensils and other dining accessories
- Clean inside of windows and wipe down sills, ledges and frames
- Wipe dirt from woodwork (doors, handles, doorframes, furnishings and skirting boards)
- Wipe down radiators if applicable and accessible
- Remove dust from plugs and light switches
- Vacuum, mop and polish floors
Bath room cleaning
and mildew are most visible and least tolerable in bathrooms. Toilets,
showers, tiles and baths should be cleaned and polished as well as
- Clean basins, taps and fittings
- Remove hard water stains
- Remove limescale if present
- Scrub and rinse soap dispensers
- Wipe and polish radiators and towel rails
- Scrub and rinse toilet and bidet
- Clean plumbing behind toilet if reachable
- Wipe marks and stains from shower screens
- Scrub and rinse bath marks and signs of mildew
- Make sure to clean drains
- Wipe and polish mirrors and glass surfaces
- Descale, rinse and wipe showerheads, taps and metal surfaces
- Scrub and rinse accumulated dirt from the toothbrush area
- Clean extractor fans
- Wipe reachable bathroom tiles
Slough is a large town in Berkshire, England, 20 miles (32 km) west of central London and 17 miles (27 km) north-east of Reading, in the Thames Valley at the intersection of the M4, M40 and M25 motorways. Slough had a population of 164,000 in 2017.
The A4 and the Great Western Main Line pass through the town, which was historically part of neighbouring Buckinghamshire. The Elizabeth line is expected to allow faster journeys to central London.
All of Slough, Berkshire
Farnham Common, Berkshire
Stoke Poges, Berkshire